Military Appreciation Days for 2019 will be November 1 - 11. Please consider signing up for this year's Military Appreciation Days. If you have questions, please email email@example.comLink to form
Monthly Meeting AgendaThe next Military Foundation Advisory Committee meeting will be held on April 16, 2019 at 3pm at Inventrek (700 East Firmin Street in Kokomo) in the Auditorium. (Click here for a map.) The following is the planned agenda for this month's meeting:
• Dennis Wimer, Director of Indiana Department of Veterans' Services, will be presenting on legislation in the 2019 Indiana General Assembly that may affect veterans. (Click here for a bio for Dennis Wimer.)
• Call out for all VSO's and support groups to appoint a representative to the steering committee for the 2nd Annual Military Parade within the Haynes Apperson Festival Parade on Saturday, July 6, 2019.
• 3rd Annual Charity Softball Games announcements and plan of action by director Wilbur Slabaugh.
• Military Foundation MG David L Harris Memorial Scholarship Endowment Fund check presentation and signing ceremony of agreement with Community Foundation of Howard County.
• Veterans VA Certification Enrollment Program Campaign progress report
Previous Meeting Resources and Information
Click here for a brochure on the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System.
Attendees of the March 2019 meeting
VA Director Michael Hershman presents a Certificate of Appreciation to Judge Brant Parry for launching the new Veterans Court District 8 in the Howard County Courthouse
Chuck Lambuth presenting on the new Veterans Benefit Guide