Military Appreciation Days for 2019 will be November 1 - 11. Please consider signing up for this year's Military Appreciation Days. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgLink to form
Monthly Meeting AgendaThe next Military Foundation Advisory Committee meeting will be held on May 21, 2019 at 3pm at Inventrek (700 East Firmin Street in Kokomo) in the Auditorium. (Click here for a map.)
- Report on the May 14 VA Northern Indiana Health Care Enrollment and Benefit Fair, as well as plans for future VA Certification Enrollment Program Campaign activities.
- Call out for all Veterans Support Organizations and support groups to appoint a representative to the 2019 MF 2nd Annual Military Parade, within the Haynes Apperson Festival Parade, Steering Committee. Parade will be Saturday, July 6, 2019 in Kokomo. The next committee meeting will be May 22, 2019 at 4:30pm at the DAV Chapter 28 office.
- Kick off announcements on the MF 3rd Annual Charity Softball Games by tournament director Wilbur Slabaugh.
- Report on the May 6, 2019 Veterans Court State Certification Ceremony in Howard County Superior Court 11
- Report on the Sunset Memory Garden 2nd Annual Cruise-In (June 14, 2019 5pm-8pm)
- Guardian Angel Foundation Request for Veteran Volunteers
- Report on Veterans Assistance Request activities from President JR Dennis
- New Veterans Benefit Guide status report by Executive board member Chuck Lambuth.